7.gif

Páginas

sábado, 27 de março de 2010

HELLO EVERYONE! LET'S TALK!
If you like to talk about different things, practice your English discussing a several range of subjects, so what are you waiting for? Contact us! Leave a message here or contact us by the cellphone number 8838 1068. IT'S GONNA BE GREAT TO HAVE MORE PEOPLE!
The LET'S TALK meetings have started with only 2 participants (Jairo and Matheus,pic above), but that was enough to have a conversation. It's really nice to practice our English, isn't it?
SEE YOU SOON!

3 comentários:

  1. LET'S TALK!!!
    I would like to invite anyone who likes to speak English to join me at Lucy Correa High School in order to form a conversation group. I't's been a while since I started to invite people but they all seem to be too busy to talk. Can you believe that? Anyway, if you are interested, call me and we can talk, yes! Talk! Is that so hard to do actually?! 8838 1068 or leave a contact here.;-)

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Hey, people, it's a friends's meetin'! You don't need to leave a notebook and somethin' like this xD
    Just conversation between cool people.

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Hey friends! I just love the idea. Hope I can see you soon!
    Cheers.
    = )

    ResponderExcluir